Shop General Labourer
- $15.00 — $20.00 /hour
- Full time
- Monday – Friday
- Looking for a self-motivated, dependable, and goal-oriented candidate to support our Company’s innovative ventures.
Working to solve global aquaculture challenges, East Coast Innovation supports companies as they improve operations in virtually every area of the aquaculture sector. We do this by using technologies like 3D modeling to create scale models of new innovations and testing them in local research facilities. After validation, we use a blend of manufacturing techniques to create the complex shapes required for commercial application in the aquaculture sector. We are a motivated group of individuals with an in-depth understanding of the aquaculture industry and a drive for continuous improvement.
Our team is looking for someone who is comfortable working on a small team in a fast-paced work environment. You will support manufacturing efforts, maintain a clean and organized workspace, and demonstrate a willingness to learn new techniques and technologies. You will work closely with team members to build molds, create fiberglass parts and operate a variety of manufacturing tools. As you work with the team, you will have many opportunities to learn and develop your skillset.
- Support the manufacturing team in the development and production of new products,
- Mold creation and maintenance,
- Prepare for and application of fiberglass resin and other materials (paint, gel, epoxy),
- Use hand tools including angle grinders, die grinders, band saws, jigsaws, etc.,
- General shop cleaning and maintenance.
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED) required,
- Experience in the proficient operation of basic hand and power tools,
- A willingness to learn new techniques and support the rest of the manufacturing team.
Please send your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com.